Dear friends,

It is not an OS CIPTAAN ANAK TEMPATAN. More accurately as in Debian,
it should be call a blend or a Respin in Fedora language and a Build
in openSUSE grammar.

I do not mean to say that it is not good, but please get the
terminology accurate. If challenged, can we defend the assertion that
it is a new OS created by a Malaysian?

Perhaps we can call it a localised operating system, rather than an
invented as what the word CIPTAAN infers.

Eric