I do agree. Lets plan and do this properly.

Lets say we start with a small team with cooperation with 2 or 3
companies so OSS community can gain the experience and knowledge.

This team will work on target tenders so its can be alternative. We
need to start with the workflow and documentation so its proper.

--
Malaysia Open Source Software Conference 2011
MOSC2011 http://fb.me/mosc2011

http://www.mosc.my/

LinuxMalaysia Network
http://www.facebook.com/Bukan.Sekadar.Internet.Sahaja