Today was chatting with the gang, a.k.a Kagesenshi and cl chow. also kaeru
We decided that, we going to have a sprint in Inigo Consulting, date
undecided, it is between May and July. I try to make it soon so that it will
not be stale.

The goal of a sprint is, To setup a Continuous Integration(CI) server setup
for python development, using Jenkins or Buildbot.
The idea is, everyone will test a setup of a Continuous Integration server
with a project of their own, with either Jenkins and Buildbot. From it:

   - we share what we do on the project, what we test, whether we use tools
   to help
   - how to setup with the CI server
   - what goes wrong, and how to fix this
   - what stuff we like on the tools
   - what extra plugin we installed.
   - in the end of it, we will document the process. and the result on
   python malaysia site.
   - that include any surprises during the process

Extra stuff to expect from this sprint.

   - Know way to use the python unittest/unittest2 module
   - Whether to use testing tools like nose, and how
   - What kind of test to or can be covered, and how to do it
   - What kind of plugin to use along site of Jenkins or Buildbot
   - Maybe some surprises!!!!

What the requirement from the you guys that want to join

   - Have A open mind
   - Willingness to learn
   - Willingness to share

If you don't know how to set one up, we will teach and you can learn during
the sprint.

If you don't know what I talking about, more reason to join this activity
just to learn isn't it :p

Date coming soon!!!!

--
Just a random living organic computer code generator