Hi All,
 My company is opening private beta tester for our new product
NodeChatter . Basically, it's a live chat support for your website.
You can view the screenshot
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Jg7FALVAQkj_51V1dz5nzDFiXTplv7NL-1h0VwD8jPM/edit?hl=en
, I've create for this application for you guys to evaluate before
joining the private beta testing.

Please let me know by email, and I'll send you the link with
registration code for you guys to test it.
http://dashboard.nodechatter.com/beta .

For the technical interest person in this list.

The application is develop by using NodeJS (http://www.nodejs.org) ,
it's Javascript language run on the server side. On top of it, we're
using a nodejs framework call Expressjs (http://www.expressjs.com).
The chat is done using Socket.io for synchronous connection
(websocket) for browser that support it. We're using MySQL for the
database and 2 programmers to develop it for 6 month. The difficult
part of course learning new programming language (we're PHP shop) and
developing this product as RnD and push it to become our source of
income.  Please shoot me any question if you need any further details
on this.

Ahmad Amran Kapi
Art In Software Sdn Bhd
Suite 2.5 Inkubator K-Ekonomi