Salam A.Johan,

Global Transit (www.globaltransit.net) guna OTRS as our ticket monitoring
system.

What kind of support / service are you looking at?

If you like, you may contact us at our NOC (n...@globaltransit.net) or email
our Client Managers at (sa...@globaltransit.net). Or, you can just email
directly to me --> azm...@gmail.com and I'll forward it to the respective
department.

Thank You.

Regards,
AZMI Salim

--
*** Together Protecting The Future Environment **
Please consider reading this email on-screen rather than printing.