FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Amzari Abu Bakar
Date: Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 3:02 PM
Subject: Invitation to Koha Workshop@Malaysia Open Source Conference 2011

Salam and good day,

I would like to extend invitation to Koha Workshop@Malaysia Open
Source Conference 2011. This year, we brought Koha expert from New
Zealand and Australia. Don't miss this opportunity to gain extra
knowledge and exposure on Koha Open Source ILS.

Both librarian and programmer are welcome!!

The seat is limited. Please register fast (Before 15th June 2011).
Registration can be made online at:

http://www.amdi.usm.edu.my/Default.aspx?alias=www.amdi.usm.edu.my/mosconlineregistration

The details as follows:

We are going to have KOHA Workshop during Malaysia Open Source
Conference 21011 (MOSC2011)

http://www.koha-community.org/

Schedule for the workshop please visit this link

http://www.mosc.my/schedule

and any inquiry about the workshop please email to secretar...@mosc.my

Koha is the first open-source Integrated Library System (ILS). In use
worldwide, its development is steered by a growing community of
libraries collaborating to achieve their technology goals.

Speakers and trainers

Mr. Robin Sheat

http://nz.linkedin.com/in/robinsheat

Software Developer - Koha Team at Catalyst IT Limited

Robin Sheat has broad experience in various open source related
technologies, mostly in the domain of software development. I have
worked on large, scalable web systems in Perl, web and desktop
applications in Java, system administration scripts in Puppet and
shell scripting, and a number of other similar things.

Along with this industry experience, I have also gathered a range of
more academic skills, such as artificial intelligence and data mining.

Mrs. Irma Birchall

http://au.linkedin.com/in/irmabirchall

Irma Birchall is the founder of CALYX information essentials, a Koha
and Kete support provider in Australia. She worked at Sydney
University's Fisher Library and other libraries for 10 years after
graduating in Library Sciences and is an active member of the
Australian Library and Information Association. She is also a member
various free software user groups and takes part in many GLAM
(Galleries/Libraries/Archives/Museums) sector activities.

During implementations, Irma's focus is on training, and she brings to
her clients a solid understanding of Koha, library processes,
international library standards and of the Australian library context.
Irma speaks French, German and is learning Spanish.

Regards,

Amzari Abu Bakar
Lecturer
Faculty of Information Management

--
Malaysia Open Source Software Conference 2011
MOSC2011 http://www.mosc.my/

Milking the Cloud Competition for MOSC2011
http://www.mosc.my/articles/item/7-milking-the-cloud-competition-for-mosc2011

LinuxMalaysia Network
http://www.facebook.com/Bukan.Sekadar.Internet.Sahaja

Harisfazillah Jamel