Dear Dr, Jeremy

Please count me in. I am Azhar Bin Mohd Zakaria and from Penang, Malaysia. I
open a Linux shop almost a year now.
https://picasaweb.google.com/riZerEnterprise/KedaiBrolinux02
I'm sure this is a win-win situation. I am willing to meet local OEM and
persuade them to distibute.

Thank You

Azhar
0194552670