Deal All

Pls check your names at http://wiki.kostem.my/index.php/Senarai_Keanggotaan

If you do not see your name on the list and would like to be part of the
founding members, pls fill the online form at:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dHNfc2xma1JGSkw5MHZEcFJ4Vy0zb0E6MQ#gid=0

Jacob, Taufiq, Lutfi, Imran, Hafidz, Marzuki .... I apologise that your
names are missing from this new list. Appreciate if you can fill the form
above.