OK lets set the soft date for 5 Nov 2011. I will try my best to get a
place fo 60 participants.

We need a second date for standby.

1) This AGM is a official meeting. Not like meetup or workshop we need
to make sure 50 of us come to the meeting. So we need a commitment
list thats we can making sure they are coming.

2) We need to find a place thats easy to access.

3) We need to promote the benefits of Cooperation and KOSTEM. KOSTEM
is like a product that we need to promote and gets OSS community
really involved with it.

This is really happen people. AJK sementara has done their best to
make this happen. Now its our time to make sure we move forward.

Thank you.