Package is good why not... But I don't know coding at all... :)

Sent from my HTC

----- Reply message -----
From: "Raja Iskandar Shah" <rajaiskand...@gmail.com>
To: <osdcmy-list@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [osdcmy] Looking for Python-Django developer
Date: Tue, Dec 6, 2011 4:10 pm
rafe, seriously ?

On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 3:37 PM, azs...@gmail.com <azs...@gmail.com> wrote:

Can i apply? What the package like?

Sent from my HTC

----- Reply message -----
From: "Ihsan Junaidi Ibrahim" <ihsan.juna...@gmail.com>
To: <osdcmy-list@googlegroups.com>

Date: Mon, Dec 5, 2011 11:45 pm

Hi folks,

As per titled.

Permanent assignment for a local startup.

Preferably 1-2 years experience in building/maintaining cross-platform Python,
Django apps and Javascript/HTML/CSS stuffs. Some basic networking knowledge as
we're into network routing & IPv6 stuff.

We're not just limited to Python and all that stuff so as systems developer, we
do expect some good grasp of fundamental programming paradigm across languages.

We're not picky though but we do expect good working and learning attitude.

It's a startup so expect to do a lot of other things that eventually (with the
right attitude) make you really good in the resume. :)

Email me directly.

p.s: We really need a osdcmy-job group list.

OSDC.my Discussion Group In Facebook

Malaysia Open Source Conference 2012
MOSC2012 http://portal.mosc.my/