Hi Ruben

I share your frustation. I was only aware of this 9th Jan 2012 dateline
late Friday evening, by that time, I no longer had access to the internet
(personally abstaining myself from internet addiction - and not wanting to
hog work home). My email on a Monday, was the earliest I could get on to
the internet. This is the dateline for us to submit our comments to MAMPU
OSCC, so that it can be evaluated for inclusion in their comment to MOSTI.
Many many thanks to Mdm Tan and the team, to independently initiate this.

The community can still submit their comments as the MOSTI dateline is 15
Jan 2012. Haris / Sweemeng, can you pls forward the other channels where
the community can submit their comments.

Diligence and organisation are two attributes that the OSS community need
to improve.