Hi everyone,

Just in case some of you did not see the posting at FB for the  briefing on
the BCPM survey that will be conducted next month I am sending this
reminder...

The briefing will be at MDEC Auditorium in Cyberjaya starting at 2:30pm on
this Thursday, 17th May. Prof Zaharin of the BCPM task force is willing to
stay back to meet up with those of us who cannot make it during office
hours up to 7pm.

MDEC has prepared refreshments for 30 pax + but please register at the link
below so we know how many are attending. Just in case there are more...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnofJfzKCuahdE14OU9fbkZLTDcyN29YTjVLZ3FMRFE#gid=0

Take care all... :-)

Mansur