When is this earlier ? As of 20 may 2012 I am already a member, and I have
not received any notices either through email or post mail.

Kostem yang tak seberapa pun can get notices out 14 days before our general
meeting and board meetings.

Sorry for ranting to the messenger. But these are important administrative
things.