Hi Juergen and Marc,
Thank you for the quick reply.
Here is the brief information that I am doing.I have TQ system board TBa53 with
onboard Freescale cortex a8. I am building up this board into a wireless
webserver. I have successfully set up the hostapd and dhcpd. I can see the
wireless SSID on smartphone or laptop. When I able to connect it wirelessly on
the laptop  but it shows limited access icon.Just for reference, i follow this
steps in raspberrypi
https://learn.adafruit.com/setting-up-a-raspberry-pi-as-a-wifi-access-point/install-software
 and stock into iptable part since it wont accept the parameter as stated on
the reference. Even it is in limited access icon, i can ping the wireless
server.
Here is the answer to Juergen's questions:> - what PTXdist version do you use?
-- pxtdist 2013.03.0> - what BSP/project do you use? -- TBa53 (TQ system BSP)
> - what is "oselas git"? -- it is a git fork from original oselas
> (g...@gitorious.org:oselas/ptxdist.git)
> - where did you store the downloaded "iptables.*" files? -- i store the
> iptables files into rules folder
> - what did you really do????? -- it is already stated on the brief
> information. The only lacking steps I have is the iptables since the original
> iptables comes with the BSP is version
If someone in the forum who as successfully setup wireless webserver (that
means able to access the internal web server) using cortex a8 board, i would
appreciate if you can share it to me.
Thank you and best regards,Ian