Hi,
when building for iOS, Xcode allows developers to specify to enable or disable
the 'bitcode' compilation option. There's not a preferred way to go and the
choice is really up to the developer but considering that:

1. Currently the generated project defaults the option to YES
2. There are almost 90 projects targets that should be modified if one wants to
disable the bitcode option (which considerably reduces the footprint of the app)
3. Even though one can select all the 90+ targets and set the option to NO for
all of them, the updates could take a few seconds and could be error prone
because one could miss to select some targets

I propose to add a CMake setting that is displayed only when building for iOS.
By setting this option "before" the project generation would speed up things
for developers and would avoid errors at compiling time.

My proposal is attached to this message and involves the following files:

CMakeLists.txt
CMakeModules/OsgMacroUtils.cmake
src/OpenThreads/pthreads/CMakeLists.txt

Cheers,