Thanks Peter,

What version of OSG are you using?

Regards

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Peter
Gebauer
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2007 11:09 AM
To: osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [osg-users] Possible Bug in osg::AutoTransform

Hi!

I've been experimenting with transformations, what happens that the
AutoTransform updates using automatic scaling to the screen. You can set
auto scale to false using setAutoScaleToScreen(bool) and set your scale
manually using setScale(const Vec3f&).

If you still want auto scaling enabled that can be done too by using
a PositionAttitudeTransform as a child of AutoTransform.
It works as one would suspect, you just have to compensate for any
previous,
automatic scaling.

/Peter