> >     I build a simple OSG program with visual studio2005.net.
> > I use c++ language , and select "window forms application",
> > then get the following
> > codes:
>
> Doesn't look like you're doing anything to bridge the gap between
managed
> and unmanaged code.
>
> If I remember correctly, someone created a .NET wrapper for OSG
recently.
> You might search the archives or the wiki to see if you can find any
> information regarding it.

http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osgDotNet

It works well stand alone, but embedding the viewer in a WinForms form
is likely to be a non-trivial exercise at this point.  I believe one of
the osgDotNet users got it to work, but he had to use the Tao OpenGL
bindings for .NET to set up the graphics contexts.

Mike Wittman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Seismic Micro-Technology, Inc.
8584 Katy Freeway, Suite 400 / Houston, Texas 77024
Tel.  +1 (713) 464-6188
Fax. +1 (713) 464-6440
Web:  www.seismicmicro.com