Hi Rafa,

Sorry about this, checked some changes in that I thought were fine,
then went for a day out to the beach - it was sunny for the *whole*
day, something which has only happened a couple of time this summer in
the UK, so me and the family just had to head out :-)

Fixes should now be checked in.

Robert.