Hello,

I should have said more precisely, what I want. I'm looking for a way
to distinguish between the nodes generated by my application and those
loaded from the external user-generated scenegraph. And I'm not sure,
if a description is the best way to do this. I think a custom UserData
object is a far better solution.

Thank you very much!

Thomas