Hi Amal,

On 8/17/07, Amal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have developed a osgImplcit class which renders the Implicit surfaces in
> OSG. So If I want it to be added to OpenScene graph for distribution with
> the later versions then what is the precedure I should be following . And is
> there any sort of commitment required from me like maintaining the code etc.

With new NodeKits the best way to progress is to first up to open
source the code, make sure all licenses are in place (if you want to
integrate with the OSG its best to go with OSGPL) then put a source
archive up on the community section of the OSG website or your own
website.  This will allows others to try it out.

Whether the NodeKit is ready and appropriate for inclusion withe core
OSG I can't say without others including myself reviewing the code.
If its not appropriate for inclusion then it could possible join the
family of OSG related NodeKits and applications that live on the
osgforge.org, alongside osgDotNet, osgLua, osgPython, osgProducer and
Present3D that already existing.

The osgforge is hosted on the same server as the main osg website, and
the projects there all have SVN access and a Tracs website.