Hi Robert,

Thanks for the speedy reply. I could not follow the link to the
'original list archive' on the gmane site. Actually, I have to confess
to not even noticing in my hasty navigation that above the link was
another search utility and even a set of instructions on how to use nntp
and rss! Oh I'm happier now :)

This archive though goes back to 2006 is that correct?

Garry

--
Garry Keltie

garrydotkeltieATrmit.edu.au