On 8/21/07, KSpam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Let me know when you add the stats code.  Ideally, it would be nice if I could
> add it in without recompiling OSG.  Would there be an easy way to just add it
> to my application layer (instead of the OSG layer)?
>
> By the way, I am running OSG 2.0.0.  It might take some work for me to
> transition to the HEAD branch.  Let me know if you think that will be
> necessary.

Added stats code into DatabasePager and enabling and reading it from
osgViewer's on screen stats will require updating to the SVN or the
next dev release (once I add the functionality).

Transitioning to 2.1.x/SVN should not be difficult, 2.1.x is
fundamentally the same as 2.0 and should for the most part just
require a recompile of your app against the latest.