I tried out what u said , i got the node using Linesegement intersector ,
then i will got drawable class , then by using  TriangleFunctor class , i am
able to get all the triangles with their normals , now my  i need to push
the point a bit inside so that it looks etched , so i will decrease it by
using its normal . That means divide the triangles and make 3 triangles ,
but how shud i add these triangles to the drawable class and delete the old
trianlge, and see the effect in the window . My basic doubt is how shud i
edit the mesh , i didnt find any editing in osggeometry example . :(

Thanx in advance
PS: I think just by pushing a point wont help so i need to push a a square
region :(