  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Renan
Mendes
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2007 6:24 AM
To: OSG Mailing List
Subject: [osg-users] Callbacks....

Hello, everyone.

As usual, I'm going to ask some very basic questions.

I've been reading a source code set as an example, which was made to teach
callbacks, but I couldn't find out exactly what each method does. I'm
ataching the code so you can answer my most serious doubts:

- What does "operator () (...)" does?
- What is the intention on multiplying matrices "osg::Matrix::rotate(...) *
osg::Matrix::translate"?

Thank you.

Renan M Z Mendes