Dear sir   Can you tell me what is the globale data structure in ossimPlanet?
Is it a mix global data structure based on QTM and voronoi.I really want to
know that.   When I read the code of ossimPlant.I find the triangles betweem
-45 to 45 are different from triangles between 45 to 90. Can you tell me how
they code ,Are they Quarternary Triangular  Mesh?  Dear sir, do you  have some
articles about this aspect.I really want to know that.  I really want to  know
why code the grid  as this and how to code.Can you help me?Thank you, Thank you
very much!!!
Regard
韩阳