-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mathieu
MARACHE
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2007 12:11 PM
To: osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org
Subject: Re: [osg-users] SpeedTree (was General OSG Questions)

Hi,

2007/8/29, Ricko 3D <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Just checking to see if there has been any progress or success by anyone
on
> this list integrating SpeedTreeRT, www.speedtree.com, into OSG. If not,
I'm
> considering tackling it when I know more about OSG.

We have a nearly working version of a tight integration of SpeeTreeRT
4.0 with osg 1.2 (and compatible with 2.*).
Nearly because we don't have the latest bumpmapping on the leaves nor
the SpeedWind integration yet...

However due to the license terms of SpeedTreeRT I'm not sure we can
share this code. Might be interesting to have SpeedTreeRT's word about
this. We could clearly gain advantage of having more people involved
in adapting SpeedTreeRT to OSG...

Regards,
--
Mathieu