Minor thing one:
Everything compiles fine but theres a warning when I compile my app:

osgUtil/StateGraph: In constructor 'osgUtil::StateGraph::StateGraph()':
osgUtil/StateGraph:99: warning: 'osgUtil::StateGraph::_stateset' will be
initialized after
osgUtil/StateGraph:51: warning:   'int osgUtil::StateGraph::_depth'
osgUtil/StateGraph:62: warning:   when initialized here

This is on Linux 2.6.15-28 with GCC 4.0.3.

Minor thing two:
On one particular series of systems, linux 2.6.11 with gcc 3.3.4, nvidia
opengl I get:

Xlib: unexpected async reply (sequence 0x2a)!

Google tells me this is apparently due to making X calls from more than
one thread.

I tracked this down to osgViewer auto selecting DrawThreadPerContext for
its threading model. Making it SingleThreaded fixed it. Funny thing was
if I stepped through the init process in the debugger the error didn't
occur - a real Heisenbug!

Cheers
Murray

tagsystems.com.au