Hello,

I have several particle systems, which may be close to each other. Unless all
particles emitted are grouped and sorted as one bucket, then drawn, I get
visual anomalies. For example. If I have 3 smoke stacks (each a separate
particle system) close together, and if an explosion occurs in the middle of
the smoke stacks, it looks odd, i.e., the smoke effect may appear in front of
the explosion instead if intermingled when the smoke overlaps, depending on
your view. Running double pass does not help with this. The only solution I can
think of is to use one particle system for all effects, then sort back to front.

Anyone have any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance