Boeing IDS has a job opening for an OSG developer.
The position is permanent and full-time.  Details
can be found at:

https://jobs.boeing.com/JobSeeker/JobView?reqcode=07-1020393

In case the URL gets mangled, here's the requisition
code: 07-1020393

Could someone please post this to the OSG Job Offers
page?

Boeing has a (strange) policy of posting job offers
for a very short period of time.  If the req. code
above is not valid by the time you read this, the
position may still be open; try searching the
jobs.boeing.com site for "OSG" to see if they've
re-posted it.

NB - I am not a HR person; I am an engineer.  Please
do not post my email address on the job offer page.
Please do not send me your resume.

Thanks,
Andrew Sampson