Hello,

I suspect this is a question for either Luigi Calori or Eric Wing...

I am trying to correct the CMakeLists.txt in the src/osgPlugins/vrml
directory, which I had hacked together without really knowing what I
was doing. I have something that's basically better (as in, it doesn't
produce errors when Configuring in CMake) but I still have a small
problem.

In addition to the openvrml.lib library (which is openvrmld.lib for
debug) which I specify using OPENVRML_LIBRARY and
OPENVRML_LIBRARY_DEBUG, the OpenVRML plugin also requires to link to
two other libs which are compiled from the OpenVRML source code:
antlr.lib and regex.lib (antlrd.lib and regexd.lib) as well as the
standard Windows Ws2_32.lib library (which has no debug version as far
as I know). Right now, I specify those like this, in the plugin's
CMakeLists.txt:

     SET(TARGET_EXTERNAL_LIBRARIES antlr regex Ws2_32)

What I need is to be able to specify antlrd.lib and regexd.lib for
debug builds, and I don't know the CMake way of doing this. I tried:

     SET(TARGET_EXTERNAL_LIBRARIES_DEBUG antlrd regexd Ws2_32)

but that doesn't seem to work (the generated project still has the
non-debug libs in its linker settings).

Is there a way of doing this? How? Thanks,

J-S
Jean-Sebastien Guay     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                         http://whitestar02.webhop.org/