On 9/13/07, brian gr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> No,
> I unscribe and it goes away for a couple of weeks or a month and I am
> suddenly back.

It worked, please try again.

The recent re-subscription was down to a screw up by Dreamhost who
provide our mailing lists servers.  They migrated our mailman setup to
a new server and in the process lost near on four hundered
subscribers, they have since traced back this error, and had only the
mailing lists account from before the move, so rather than loose all
those members all those who were on that original list but not on the
new list go subscribed.  The consequence of this was unfortunately
subscribing some who no longer wanted to be subscribed.