Hi Gert,

On 9/14/07, Gert van Maren <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> With 2.1.10 (and 2.1.9/8 as well) my windows taskbar does not refresh
> after I go from fullscreen osgviewer to windowed. I need to kill osgviewer
> to get a refresh. Anybody else have these issues? We have it on ATI as
> well as Nvidia cards.

I haven't heard of this problem before.  Do others see it as well?

> Also still get lower fps than OSG 12 but haven't made an optimised release
> compile yet. The /O2 is set in Cmake but does not get transfered to the
> vcproj. Will add it manually.

I haven't yet worked out how to make CMake by itself default to
selecting Release build.  Under unices you can use the configure
script which simple does:

   cmake . -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release

Its absolutely essential to make a release build before doing any
benchmarking as it makes a massive difference to performance.