J.P. Delport wrote:
> Hi,
>
> OK, here goes.

Thanks JP, that worked a treat!

> We need some mechanism to store/assign more than one drawbuffer inside
> "camera" and possibly a flag to indicate we want MRT. RenderStage can
> then inherit/query these values to properly call glDrawBuffer(s).

Yeah, I can see it's a bit hacky, but not as bad as I was expecting!
Robert, do you have any plans for doing MRT stuff, or are you happy with JP and
me to come up with something workable and submit it? The changes JP has made
are fairly trivial, so it wouldn't take much to make it more robust.

> If you have time, give it a bash.

I won't have time to look any deeper until next week, but it does at least work
:)

-JD