From: "John Donovan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "OpenSceneGraph Users" <osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org>
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2007 3:43 PM
Subject: Re: [osg-users] multipass & calculating with shaders

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > second, I want to render single or several (4 - 8) values which represnt
some calculation. So I use render to texture. The texture is 1D and to
render to it I use orthographic projection, and the viewport fits to the
texture dimension. The geometry I render is points. One point per
calculation, and each point should result as one pixel. Is this the right
way? I has to set the point size to 1.5 to see anything, any ideas why?