Hi Adam,

I have recreated the crash, and have applied a fix to
OpenThreads::Thread to resolve it.  The fix involved added a Mutex to
Thread which is used to prevent the startThread and destructor running
in parallel.  This certainly resolves the crash under Linux for my
tests.  I have rolled exactly the same changes into the Win32 and
Sproc code too as these will have exhibited exactly the same problem.

Could you do a svn update and let me know how you get on.