SVN built fine for me on our picky solaris build, but I had the same windows
problem that J-S did.

andy

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jean-Sébastien
Guay
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2007 10:39 AM
To: osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org
Subject: Re: [osg-users] Please test SVN version of OpenSceneGraph

Hello Robert,

> I have just made a bug fix to OpenThreads that I've tested and it
> compiles fine under pthreads, but as the bug will have existed in
> win32 and sproc I have rolled the same fix into these implementations
> as well, but since I dont' have these platforms to test I may have
> broken the build...
>
> So could use do another svn update just to be doubly sure that its
> working fine.

You need to add

#include <OpenThreads/ScopedLock>

to the top somewhere... I added it just above #include
"Win32ThreadPrivateData.h" since that seems to be the order in the
other OpenThreads source files.

After that it builds. Not tested yet.

J-S
Jean-Sebastien Guay     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                         http://whitestar02.webhop.org/