Good Morning,

Yes, I am using Multi-Threaded Debug DLL (/MDd)

I'm using the pre-built Win32 version of OSG from the OSG website.

I'm running a 64 bit machine on a 64 bit OS but generating 32 bit code with
my compiler so this should be OK, right?

Otherwise I will try re-building OSG locally, I was running into some
problems with CMake last night, maybe I can get those worked out.

Thanks again Robert and Sherman,

Philip Hahn