osglauncerd does not work if you compile in debug mode.
It does not find the ...d version of the programs.
Minor issue. For the rest no problems on Suse 10.something
Ciao!
        mario

Robert Osfield wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have done my hopefully will be my last code checkin before 2.2.  If
> you have SVN please do a svn update and let me know how you get on, or
> test out last night 2.1.15.
>
> I'll wait for an hour and half then tag the beast.
>
> Cheers,
> Robert.

Ing. Mario Valle
Visualization Group                              | http://www.cscs.ch/~mvalle
Swiss National Supercomputing Centre (CSCS)      | Tel:  +41 (91) 610.82.60
v. Cantonale Galleria 2, 6928 Manno, Switzerland | Fax:  +41 (91) 610.82.82