Hi!,

We have migrated all the code to the new osgViewer and everything is working
marvelously, but:
In OSG-2.2, with an Nvidia 7800 GT, I create an FBO to render the scene to a
texture, this works correctly, but later if I want to use that texture as an
input I get the following error:

PixelBufferWin32::wglBindTexImageARB(), failed

This used to work while working with osgProducer, but right now I dont know
what can be wrong. Here is some code:

//Render the current scene to a texture.
camera->setRenderOrder(osg::CameraNode::PRE_RENDER);
camera->setRenderTargetImplementation(osg::CameraNode::FRAME_BUFFER_OBJECT);

camera->attach(osg::CameraNode::COLOR_BUFFER, _texture_fbo);
camera->addChild(*_total_root*);

_root_camera_fbo->addChild(camera);
_root_camera_fbo->addChild(nested_quad_from_camera);
viewer.setSceneData(_root_camera_fbo);

//Then in another part of the code I do:
osg::Texture2D* _imagen_fbo = getTextureFbo();
*_total_root*->addChild(group);
group->getOrCreateStateset()->setTextureAttributeAndModes(0,
_imagen_fbo,osg::StateAttribute::ON); //This last line provokes the warning.

I belive I am doing something really really wrong like accesing the texture
inside the same camera that renders it each frame... Please any comment
would be very helpful.
Thanks!