> Hi!
> I'd like to know whether "hidden line removed" (silhouette edges)
> rendering can be achieved with OccluderGeometry class ?
> In addition, i have found Shi Yazheng's article
> (http://www.cs.umu.se/education/examina/Rapporter/ShiYazheng.pdf)
> implementing SEDGeode, which seems a good solution for us. So i'm asking
> you which approach you suggest us to take and if there is some better
> support in further releases to be expected.
>
> best regards, andrej

Hi,
I'm afraid I can't help you there. I don't know enough about your application,
and I'm not able to offer any more suggestions. If you're unsure as to which
method to use, then I'd suggest trying different methods and decide which you
like best.
Robert would be the man to ask about future support for any particular feature.

-J