Michele Bosi wrote:
> Just to inform the few ones interested in building OSG with MinGW:
> the problem seems to arise when BUILD_OSG_WRAPPERS is set to ON in
> both 2.0 and 2.2 version. So if anyone gets this error the thing that
> you have to do is to switch off that variable.
> It seems that MinGW (Current and Candidate) are unable to build the
> "introspection" modules in both OSG 2.0 and 2.2 because it doesn't
> support the "wide character" part of the Standard C++ Library (see
> http://www.mingw.org/MinGWiki/index.php/wide%20characters).
> A suggested solution is to use STLPort instead of libstdc++.

Hello,

I have been compiling 2.0 and 2.2 under MingW but without
BUILD_OSG_WRAPPERS.
Under 2.2, I get a compiling error of the TXP plugin. Compiler is not
able to find includes because:
- 1- local includes are written as #include <> and not #include ""
-2- compiler does not like -I..../src/osgPlugins/txp/. => fixed removing
the trailing /. within generated makefiles :-(

Otherwise, it works really fine for me.

Antoine