Hi Guys,

This is sort of what I feared, something that is not easily reproduceable on
other setups.

I'm running on a DELL XPS Laptop 2GHz Centrino, 2GB RAM, XP Pro SP2, OSG2.2
VS2005

The original flt file was created in TerraVista, but I trimmed it back in
Creator to as few a polygons a possible whilst still failing on my machine

Thanks for everyones help and suggestions. I'm just going to have to put my
head down and work out whats going wrong my end

Cheers
Mark

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
9:38 AM