Hi Terry,

I have played with LODScale at the present osgShadow techniques, but
the concept of EyePoint and ViewPoint methods in NodeVistor are
intended to help with this issue - it was written in response to your
original request for such a feature when you did your original PSSM
code.  I can't recall the details off the top of my head, so could you
check you old PSSM code and compare to the osgShadow techniques?

Robert.