From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Robert Osfield
Sent: 18 October 2007 19:14
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] glew and graphics contexts

Hi Wills,

Since osgViewer by default will multi-thread the main thread calling
the realize() won't be the graphics thread so your glew call will
fail.

If you want to init glew then do it in a realize operation - see
osgshaderterrain for an example of this.

I have to ask way are you trying to use glew?  The OSG manages
extensions checking all itself and in a way that is thread safe and
robust w.r.t multiple graphics contexts.

Robert.