Hey guys, I've got a few questions related to getting 3DS models to
display properly in OSG. I'm not a modeller myself, I write software,
but I'm working with a modeller trying to get some of their work into
my app.

The objective I'm trying to reach is to import an animated, textured
model from 3dsmax to OSG with either a Morph Modifier or a Skin Wrap
Modifier.  A good example would be a flag waving in the wind.
Ideally, I would like to have good control of textures as well -
including transparency, specularity, and texture maps...along with the
ability to animate these features. I've used osgExport with some of
the models with limited success. Seems that the skin or morph modifier
isn't exported.

Is what I'm trying to accomplish feasible or reasonable within the
confines of OSG?