Hi Robert,

Thanks for your answer. Of course my remark was not a bug fix, only a way
of showing how the rendering can be fixed, in a quick n dirty way.

I look forward to the moment that you have time to try the sample
yourself. I've seen other issues as well so it might indeed be a more
fundamental issue.

best regards
Raymond