Hi everybody

I have a question about intersection. I try to intersect lines with the
osgUtil::PolytopeIntersector class. This works fine.
Now how can i get the picked line from the picked geometry? I want to have the
two vertices from the picked line...

Thanks a lot!
Daniel

My Code for intersection;

            osg::NodePath& nodePath = intersection.nodePath;
            node = nodePath.back();

            if ( node.valid() ) {
                std::cout << "  Hits ";
                std::cout << node->className();
                std::cout << " - NodePath size: ";
                std::cout << nodePath.size();
                std::cout << std::endl;

                osg::ref_ptr<osg::Geode> pickedGeode =

dynamic_cast<osg::Geode *>(node.get());
                osg::ref_ptr<osg::Drawable> pickedDrawable =

pickedGeode->getDrawable(0);
                osg::ref_ptr<osg::Geometry> pickedGeometry =

dynamic_cast<osg::Geometry*> (pickedDrawable.get());
                osg::ref_ptr<osg::Vec3Array> pickedVertexArray =

dynamic_cast<osg::Vec3Array*> (pickedGeometry->getVertexArray());

                std::cout << "   -> Num of Triangles: ";
                std::cout <<
pickedGeometry->getPrimitiveSet(0)->getNumPrimitives();
                std::cout << std::endl;

                std::cout << "   -> Used Vertices: ";
                std::cout <<
pickedGeometry->getPrimitiveSet(0)->getNumIndices();
                std::cout << std::endl;

                std::cout << "   -> Number of Vertices from the Geometry: ";
                std::cout << pickedVertexArray->getNumElements();
                std::cout << std::endl;
            }