Hi Mihai,
I rebuilt OSG with your modifications to ShadowMap, but unfortunately
I've still got problems with it.
1. The dummy texture seem to cause the scene to render blocky and dark.
2. If I set textureUnit=0 the shadows stop working completely.
I've posted screen some dumps at:
http://cmdenham.blogspot.com/
Cheers.
Chris.