On Nov 9, 2007 5:57 PM, Gianni Ambrosio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Robert Osfield ha scritto:
> > Hi Gianni,
> >
> > The OBJ loader assumes the 'f' stands of polyon not a line, for a line
> > try using 'l'
> >
> > Robert.
> >
> Thank you, that was the problem. It is strange that another software
> understands 'f' only!

The OBJ plugin is based on what scraps of documentation available on
this format, it doesn't try to do anything too clever with trying to
guess ways of handling misuse of the format.  If the other apps
interprets things differently then it could be down to a bug in that
software, but as the format really isn't well specified I guess it
could be down to "interpretation".