We are getting this too, and it prints, exactly once.

Vertex program causes it, but we haven't narrowed anything down yet.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mike
Weiblen
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2007 9:03 PM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] "how got here?"

no, it was because it wasn't clear to me when/if such a constructor
would be executed.
Did you actually execute that codepath during runtime, or did you find
it during a code review?  ie How did you get there?

-- mew

--
Mike Weiblen -- Austin Texas USA -- http://mew.cx/